Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Rosalie J. Starr Exhibit.





I would like to invite anyone who would like to come to visit this new Gallery, in Lancaster.

I have been invited to show my work there, for the months of August and September.

The Gallery is new, as of this past June, and is owned by, Realty One Group. An agent sponsors an artist every two months. It is a class act, and is a beautiful gallery to display our art work. So I’m inviting other fellow artist to come and check it out, during my show…it could be great networking.

Thanks, Rosalie J. Starr

If you have any questions please feel free to call me:717-942-2153

YOUR INVITED
Opening Reception: August 2, 5PM-8PM
First Friday: September 6, 5PM-8PM
Monday-Friday: 10AM-4PM
Saturday: 10AM-1PM

Located inside Realty ONE Group Unlimited
415 N. Prince Street, Lancaster, PA 17603



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like more information about membership to York Art Association?